Flying Stars in February 2022
Too Much Earth in Center – Must Remedy
- NorthEast – North – NorthWest an affected “corridor” – keep these are as we enter the New Year of the Tiger on February 1st, 2022, we must do so with some apprehension as this is an unbalanced year with too many Tigers.
- These Paht-Chee indications are further bolstered by a Flying Star monthly chart, which sees two unfriendly earth stars in the center. The dominant pair of stars this month are the 5 and 2, suggesting that when planning your Feng Shui, you should think of protection first before improvement.
- Protect your flank before taking risks. Cover your bases. This is not the time to throw caution to the wind.
- Watch what you say and to whom. While being spontaneous is all well and good, Feb 2022 cautions against this kind of laissez-faire attitude. Looking at the flying stars map, the SouthEast – South – SouthWest corridor of Lo Shu Square is all host to promising stars this month, so those with houses facing south are having an especially good month .
- The “corridor” to be wary of is the North – East – North -NorthWest sectors of the house, which house the stars Misfortune, Betrayal, and Quarrelsome, so those with north-facing houses or anyone whose bedrooms face each other located in these sectors, install heals and proceed with more caution.
The Flying Star Chart February 2022
4 – SOUTHWEST – WEALTH & ACHIEVEMENT
The annual Prosperity Star #8 flies southwest and forms the tens with the monthly #2. This combination brings a lot of money to those living in this sector. Residents can look forward to a good time as plenty of money will flow in.
9- EAST – ALIVE
Those who live in the eastern part of the home have to deal with quarrels and misunderstandings at the beginning of the year. Annual Quarrelsome Star #3 emerges and this month is reinforced by Monthly Magnifying Star #9.
2 – EAST – LIFE
The center of the house will be extremely unfavorable this month as the Yearly Star turns 5 Yellow as the Lunar New Year arrives. This star’s energies are amplified by the Monthly Illness Star residing here. This combination carries the risk of illness and loss of money, so remedial action must be taken.
3 -WEST – CREATIVE ENERGIES
The West sees the #4 star flying in, adding a boost to romance and networking bliss for those residing in that part of the house. The West also brings energies that are excellent for young people; a good part of the house to study this month.
5- NORTH EAST – FIVE YELLOW
The NE is fortunate to have Prosperity Star #8 as its resident this year, but unfortunately it also hosts the monthly Misfortunate Star #5 this month. The luck of this sector suffers as a result.
7 – NORTH – LOSE STAR
Residents of the North Sector will have to take extra care of their finances and security this month with the arrival of Loss and Betrayal Star #7. There may be minor glitches that will require you to spend money to fix. Therefore, you might want to set aside some extra cash for any unexpected and unavoidable expenses that might arise.
8 – NORTHWEST – DISPUTES
The Quarrelsome Star #3 flies to the Northwest bringing conflict, gossip and misunderstanding. Keep the NW as still as possible. Remove all plants, water features, and wind chimes for this month.